Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Was CFB and UL really specifically intended to combat NFB recombinants? was Explanation still required for triode superiority

On 12 Oct 2006 07:02:14 -0700, "Andre Jute" wrote:

One of the really irritating things on the usenet is when you write a
long, detailed post full of facts and opinions -- and find everyone so
much in agreement with you that no one replies.

Patrick must feel like that after his two recent long, detailed
posts full of relevant numbers.

I would really, really love to read Patrick, but, lacking
an editor, sadly I cannot. Life is too brief, and he seems
not to care if I live long enough to read even a single post.

Doubtless good stuff, but inaccessable to me. My loss.

Yo, Patrick: you say that the inventors of CFB and UL *intended* by
their inventions to get all the advantages of the triode, including
specifically the advantageous harmonic distribution, together with most
of the power of the pentode.

If he actually said that, which would be very surprising,
he's incorrect.

JMOHFO, but defensable.

Much thanks, as always,

Chris Hornbeck