hank alrich

Matrixmusic wrote:

The LDC's are better at picking up low frequencies. The difference
between 40hz and ikhz with a LDC is a lot smaller than a SDC. Just try
it, I believe your ears will tell you the truth

Wrong, and measurement will prove it. What we hear is based on our own
preferences, and as I have said, no problem with having preferences.
However, it is foolish to attempt to explain stuff you don't understand
in an attempt to ascribe to physics matters of personal preference.

Were you to give such an answer in a physics exam, you would flunk the
question.

--
ha
"Educator, educate thyself"