Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] pallison49@gmail.com is offline

Default Listed Specifications for Guitar Speaker Frequency Range

geoff wrote:

** However, the copper voice coil IS a simple resistance hence I squared R applies. You did not read my post.

That is apart from some very minor inductance.

** FFS - another over-sniping fool one who cannot follow a thread or stay in context !!!!

Only resistance creates heat from a current flow, inductance and capacitance do not.

No, but they do affect the current flow that causes the heat in the
resistance. Admitted incredibly minorly so.

** Fully accounted for in my other pots here.

Do try reading them.

...... Phil