Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech,rec.music.classical.recordings
OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION is offline

Default Vintage Shure 55c, trouble getting good sound quality

wrote in message

I purchased it on ebay, and the seller said the sound quality was
"amazing", though he said he tested it on a ham rig, and I don't know
much about that. I've been doing tons of research about impedance
matching, and I made sure to buy the right cables and all that, and
yet I can't get this thing to work the way I had hoped.

You've been scammed, probably by Brian McCarty.

Too bad.

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511