Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Fostex tweeters T825 and T925a

On 5/05/2020 9:36 am, wrote:
On Tuesday, July 25, 2000 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Roelof-Jan wrote:
I just bought a used Fostex T825 slottweeter.
It sounds impressive but I can't find any specs on the internet. The Fostex
website doesn't provide an email-adress to get information.
I did find plenty of info on the T925a. The size and weight is of the two
are the same.
My question is: are these drivers the same?
That is: is the T825 the "slot-version" of the T925a horn-tweeter?

A little late to the party but if you still need that info, let me know.

Yes I guess 20 years *IS* a little late :-)