Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Knock Knock!

Gregory Allen wrote:
On Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 3:08:45 PM UTC, Mike Rivers wrote:
Anybody home? Or is Eternal September out to lunch?

-- For a good time, call http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com

I tend to read the goggle grope digests as I don't use a proper
usenet client anymore. I'm just a hobbyist though, besides being
surrounded by cables most of the time I think most of my productions
would cause most of the pros around here to spew.

I curated a compilation form alt.music.4-track a couple decades ago,
and it was great. Social media long before the term had been invented.

That ignores multiple rec.audio.pro comps.

--
Les Cargill