Posted to rec.audio.pro
Gregg Jones Gregg Jones is offline

Default Knock Knock!

On Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 10:25:14 AM UTC-4, Gregory Allen wrote:
On Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 3:08:45 PM UTC, Mike Rivers wrote:
Anybody home? Or is Eternal September out to lunch?

I tend to read the goggle grope digests as I don't use a proper usenet client anymore. I'm just a hobbyist though, besides being surrounded by cables most of the time I think most of my productions would cause most of the pros around here to spew.

Me too. That despite having been at it for almost 40 years. It's still fun though!