Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Howard Stone Howard Stone is offline

Default Musical Fidelity Nu Vista 300

Thanks for your input.

The Krell is fabulous! It has really opened my eyes to what hifi can do, an=
d now I have a sound which is more like live music than I=E2=80=99ve ever h=
ad at home before.=20

The =E2=80=9Cproblem=E2=80=9D is that I have more than one system!=20

The Nu Vista has apparently been upgraded with boutique high quality parts =
by an engineer who was involved with MF when it was designed. He=E2=80=99s =
a techie with a good reputation here. =20

The amp is the property of a private owner who collects hi fi, apparently h=
is partner has said that he has too much of it, so he wants to divest himse=
lf.

It=E2=80=99s in London; I=E2=80=99m in London. I=E2=80=99ve been invited to=
go and see it today. I=E2=80=99m sure it will sound fabulous (he has speak=
ers some unusual speakers apparently too, Ubiq Model 1)=20

I will also get to find the details of all the upgrades.