Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default Bedini 100/100 restoration.[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Paul wrote:

My goodness, i'm starting to get the picture!

"He does not work from a circuit diagram, though he knows how to read
them and compose them. For him, the positioning and balancing of
components comes as naturally as one who is gifted at playing the piano
by ear. He can "compose on the fly."

http://peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia:John_Bedini

is this for real?

Of course. Bedini is also the super-genius behind the line of CD 'Clarifiers'.

http://www.bedini.com/

In other words, whatever skill he may ever have had as an engineer, these
days he's either a charlatan, or a kook.

--
-S
maybe they wanna rock.