Zakhann

Default Convert your LPs, Cassette and VHS tapes to CD/DVD

George M. Middius wrote in message . ..
Zakky Chimp-Boy chattered:

I don't know why you're trying to come on to me. I'm not eleven years old.

I know that, you have to be about 45 however with the mind of an 8 year old.

Every time the Terrierborg gets in trouble, the even-stupider
Chimp-Boy appears. Coincidence?

Minus mouth speaks. George Minus is sadisitic, he's into pain. Arny
has been kicking his has ass for years and he wants more, out of the
thousands of debate with Arny he hasn't won one. I don't know about
him, but I can't take an ass kicking more than once, I don't like
getting my ass beat, Georgie Minus really is into that kind of thing.