John Atkinson

Default Convert your LPs, Cassette and VHS tapes to CD/DVD

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

You're spending your time proving that people have called you insane
in the past.

Since he just baldly claimed that those posts never happened, it was worth
the little bit of work it took to again show what a liar Atkinson is.

"Baldly claimed"? Here's what I actually wrote, Mr. Krueger: " I did once
voice the suspicion that Mr. Krueger was insane..." It seems to me that
far from claiming that that post never happened, I was stipulating to
its existence.

How's that working out for you?

I obviously deserve a tail and two ears.

And I am sure you will look very fetching in them, Mr. Krueger. :-)

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile