Joseph Oberlander

Default 27" TV suggestions 2

Bruce J. Richman wrote:

Also, all the DLP sets I've seen advertised at 50" or above appear to be at
least 4K or more - a considerable difference over the price of rear projection
sets from major manufacturers such as Mitsubishi, Sony, etc. For me, at least,
it was a question of cost/bnefits analysis at the present time.
Of course, I also don't own conrad johnson monoblocs for the same reason
(although I might like to ).

Analog units can be had for a fraction of the price, which is their big
selling point. OTOH, they tend to weigh about 70-100+ lbs and are quite
large. You mount these to the celing. Moving isn't an option.