ScottW

Default 27" TV suggestions 2

"Joseph Oberlander" wrote in message
link.net...
ScottW wrote:

Joseph Oberlander wrote in message

hlink.net...

ScottW wrote:

Wait another year and they will be even cheaper and perhaps even
better. DLP kicks butt over classic projection.

Unfortunately, it does not. You suffer from "screendoor" effects
with digital projection as well as a short lifespan for the bulbs/
elements. Analog projection is still quite good, though it requires
a larger piece of equipment.

You're confusing DLP with liquid crystal.

Check out
http://www.hardwareanalysis.com/content/article/1645.7/

Notice the specific reference to screen door effects.

Even in that example I can see jaggies and pixelation.
Analog has no such problems, and HDTV analog - it's like
watching film.

Thats a front projection example. Check this review on
this TV. I see no mentions of screen effect in any reviews.
No screen burn, no covergence drift, no fade.

http://www.audiovideointeriors.com/C...03_features02/

ScottW