Mikkel C. Simonsen

Revolvr wrote:

I am looking to get an oscilloscope to do tube preamp/amp circuit repair,
analysis and design, and for learning. Price IS an object so I am looking at
a minimum price option.

I am a bit of a newbie here, but I think I need dual trace, about 100 MHz
max, analog scope is OK. Hobbyist level scopes are OK.

I would look for one of the cheap 20MHz dual trace scopes. I don't think
it matters much if you get a Kikusui (or however they spell it), Leader,
Hameg, Philips or whatever else you can find.

I bought an old Leader scope on eBay, and that works fine for me. I
don't remember how much I paid for it, but it wasn't much.

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen