Posted to rec.audio.car
aaRDee aaRDee is offline

Default Car audio Online Store in India!

Hi All,

AcousticsForYou.com has launched its online store in India.
Special deal for Bangalo Installation at doorstep. I called them
up, they say they are planning to expand it in other major cities too.
Promised to stock all good brands, they said they can also help
procure any item for customers on demand.

I liked the model with which they are working. They had a consumer
forum & community to help people get to right set of car audio. And
with that, now they launched online store. Know what these guys are
nuts, they still suggest the brands that they don't stock or they
don't deal with !!!!

Its fair to customers, but donno how the company will prosper

Will keep you posted on how they are doing.