Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default r/audioengineering could really use you guys

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 01:20:53 -0700, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:

Which is, of course, exactly what the situation demanded.

Not at all. Everyone needed to learn something from it. No one else did.

I did. I learned that there is no such thing as unutterable rubbish.

Then you haven't learned to question "received truth".

There is a huge difference between knowing something, and understanding it.
Most people never get past the "knowing" part.

I agree entirely. This illustrates perfectly your position in re
digital/analogue signals. A lack of real questioning and understanding
prevents you from seeing what the two really mean.