ren

Brian wrote:
ren wrote:

You are your brainwashed or tone deaf or both.

But I will give you this one break in that you have never probably heard
a real quality hifi, which coincidentally you could assemble for as much
or less than your bose crap you are trying so hard to convince yourself
is worth anything over the $1 you spent on it.

Than again after reading all the wonderful posts with so much
information including a link to why bose IS NOT hifi I can see that you
are simply HOPELESS. So please just shove the bose up your ass and go
away with your bull **** trolling activities.

Just out of interest ren have you actually listened to BOSE speakers
or are you basing your judgement on what you have read?

Regards Brian

This is exactly what I mean. Brian I don't care what your preferences
are but when you continue to try to convince us that your Bose are good
quality IT IS LAUGHABLE I only wish you understood how laughable it is
so that you'd finally be quiet. Yes I have listened to Bose and I
understand a bit better than you and have a decent system so I can hear
how crappy they are. Moreover I can also see the other side (your side)
in that without knowledge or a reference how they can be pleasurable to
listen to. FINE. Then listen to them and enjoy them.