Paul Vina

Default Correction

Yep, and then some. The people staioned in Alaska make out like friggin'
bandits. I was all jazed because I was supposed to go to Elmendorf AFB
after tech school but they diverted me back to Beale AFB, where my wife is
stationed, since it was cheaper for them to just put me on a plane than to
move my whole family to Alaska. I was looking forward to it. I was going to
be in the missle shop AND they have a ski slope on base!

Paul Vina

"Tha Ghee" wrote in message
"Paul Vina" wrote in message
And the Air Force gives you a Cost Of Living Allownace to offset that.

Paul Vina

is it still enough to handle $25 at Lenny's and $1.85 for the cheap gas.