Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] jjaj1998@netscape.net is offline

Default RNC question

On Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 4:15:05 PM UTC-4, geoff wrote:
On 8/05/2017 3:17 PM, geoff wrote:
Does anybody know the actual current drain of an RNC off the top of
their head ? I have the 9vac version, and I know it *says* 500mA on the
back.

I am putting together a single power supply for all 3 and don't want to
unnecessarily overdo the current . But I am not where they actually are
at the moment so am unable to test for myself.

cheers

geoff

Heard back from Mark @ FMR.

350mA each with the disclaimers 'closer to' and 'in normal circumstances'.

So trying to power 3 off a 1A rated plug-pack daisy-chained would be
stretching things, so I'll go with the next-size-up transformer built
into a case option.

But it is Music, not a stable load.

Jack

geoff