Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default 1st try kt88 amp

On Sep 3, 1:29*pm, "Phil Allison" wrote:
"Don"

please see the schematic in alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
under "1st try kt88 amp"
it is a Mullard 5-10, Pat Turner, andwww.diytube.cominspired mash-

up.

And tell us your comments and suggestions!

** Very few people can see that group as most news servers have blocked all
" alt.binaries".

.... *Phil

Someone associated my name with a circuit schematic somewhere with a
KT88 but I can't see the schematic and it is most unlikely to be a
"comispired mash-up" I designed. I don't follow all the posts on the
web relating to me because there are so many. There is 100MB
downloaded from my site each day, this is neither good or bad, and
could be just bots searching the site; I don't much care about it. But
a Mullard 5-10 would not have a KT88 used in it and I don't have a
Mullard 5-10 schematic at my site, mainly because there are better
ways to build an amp than following Mullard's lead of the parsimonious
bean counter dominated 1950s.

One man's mash up is another man's dog's breakfast.
And a dingo's breakfast is just a **** and a lookaround, whatever.

Patrick Turner.i