Mike Rivers

In article . com writes:

I am talking to the people who simply buy equipment
and call themselves Professional Mixers/producers

We do have a lot of them these days, and they sure could use some
guidance. I write for people like that, too, but I teach them about
interfacing their equipment, setting levels, what microphone patterns
mean, and so on. Teaching them to learn how to fish rather than
telling them what bait to use and where to throw it.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )