David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"Paul Gitlitz" wrote in message ...
On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:42:13 GMT, "David Morgan \(MAMS\)"
wrote:

No... don't go. However, saving your information and experience in order
to use it as short responses to posted questions, a few tidbits at a time
as it's appropriate, would be more or less what the community is all about.
Full articles are published here from time to time, but discussion is really
what r.a.p. is all about.

Read the posts & jump in and answer whatever you think you can; be open
to other concepts and viewpoints; stay cool and don't let the flames get to
you, and you'll be In Like Flint.

David, you are the polite voice of reason. Very CanadianG

Welcome Kevin.

Kevin seems like the kind of guy that can make his own assumptions, but...

If Terry forgives my poor English accent and John stops SCREAMING at
the alternative viewpoint as being dishonest and selfish... then I should
consider this 'Canadian' thing a compliment. Eh?