David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"J.C. Scott" wrote in message ups.com...
Hey, if you have any more links to useful info. like that, feel free.
It's pretty good stuff.

I can only offer a link to my own head, JC... I don't come here
to read a book. Yes, it's good stuff.... if you lack your own
experience or like being told that ther's only one way to do
things. Quite honestly, it sounds like the writer just completed
his first recording class and now knows 'everything' there is to
know and can't wait to share it with the world.

I'd much rather have read 75k of what *didn't* work and WHY.

--
David Morgan (MAMS)
http://www.m-a-m-s.com