no useful info

"no useful info" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote:

"no useful info" wrote in message

"Robert Morein" wrote:

A moderate spanking is not very painful. It is humiliating.

It is only humiliating if the child lets it be...in todays society

many
a child will brag to their friends that they made you fly off the

handle
or that the spanking didn't hurt in the least.

It's a shame that with all this talk of hitting and beating one's
children,
no one has described what they do to nuture their child; to help

him
grow;
to help him develop positive attitudes, to make him feel good

about
himself,
and to make him feel part of the adult world as early as possible.

it's obvious that you needed more nurturing as you've never learned

admit that forging someones email addy is wrong.

Let me make something clear: I am taking over the address "no useful

info".
You can share it with me if you like.
If you think you have a legal claim, pursue it in court.

PS: Remember, I continue to offer you a truce, for which I ask very

little:
1.Do not participate in responses to my threads.
2.Leave my questions alone.
3. Do not belittle me or my questions.

If you agree, I will cease using the name "no useful info."

you are an anti-semitic forger. you are scum that uses the word
"technically" to excuse your attempted theft of my name, a tactic that
only lawyers, politicians and criminals use. you use that word as if it
is an excuse for your behaviour. your attempts at hijacking my email are
no different than identity theft. steal my identity, steal my heritage.

Dear "no useful info",
I offered to give you back your email address. If you don't want it,
I'll keep it. I like it.

Any time you decide otherwise, the offer stands.