Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

Default Cracking open a Galaxy Audio PA amp

Cleese said the episodes were basically written on a week-
by week basis, and took on average no more than 10 minutes
to conceive and structure, and produce the scripted dialogue for.

I suspect it took longer to come up with the anagram.

"Fawlty Towers" was a good series, but not up to the best British and
American sitcoms. My favorite was "Basil the Rat" [sic], but that's probably
because I like sweet li'l critters.