Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Rain Man thinks he's definitely, definitely right.

On Apr 19, 7:20*pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[Ouch! That's always gotta hurt!]

BaBoon howled:

According to GeoSynch, you have just responded to yourself. Therefore
you are deranged. Too bad.

He didn't respond to himself. He responded to you twice, bumbling Buffoon.

As I did to you, idiot.

Wrong. You argued with yourself as has been irrefutably proven. Again.

You simply haven't proven a thing. I dismantled your claim completely.
You just can't admit defeat.

Proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Only a deranged lunatic like you can't bear
to accept that fact.

Nope. You presented it, I dismantled it, and your only response
(repeatedly, like an autistic person) is that I didn't.

Why isn't anyone backing you up on this? Is it because you're insane?
Or just autistic?