Audio Ray

Default Need specs on Gefell/Neumann/RFT Capsules, Microphoneschematics and small DIY-solutions

Thanks guys on the feedback. The pop-ups will be removed asap.
Because this is my first site *ever* I got a little dragged away.

It's true that I have a lot of links, but that's merely to have
a kind of starting point for people who don't know how to use an
indexer/searchengine. I'm still working on my little article on repairs,
and for wiring, grounding.....but I haven't got all the time of the world.
So it will take some time.

I was curious on some feedback......verry appreciated you spent a
little time on me. TNX :-)

If you have some contributions/tips/shares please put them on the forum

BTW The fact about the U87 was indeed a mistake. Sorry

Regards,
Ray