Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Subwoofers! Etc.

On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 14:54:02 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

I did not write what you are responding to, above.

** OK, Don Pearce did.

That is a trivial error while the post is correct and needed saying.

I did, and I should have caveated it by adding that it applies down to
the lower operational limiting frequency of the absorber. The idea of
anechoic is that nothing comes back. You can achieve that by either
having infinite space or perfect absorption.