John Atkinson

His constant dance around the ABX question,while entertaining is
stilla dance, and he's dishonest about it.

In what way am I being dishonest, Mr. McKelvy? I am expressing
opinions formed as the result of my quite extensive experience.
If you think this is dishonest, do you think the same about
Arny Krueger's false and unsubstantiated accusations that I
have attacked his children, his wife, and his religious
beliefs? Or that I have welched on a debt I owe him? I
haven't done any of these things, as the record is clear,
yet I don't see you criticizing AK for being "dishonest."

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile