Schizoid Man

"John Atkinson" wrote in message

EddieM wrote:

I read that your powerpoint presentation got bungled up, what
was that all about?

That was my fault. To save Mr. Krueger the inconvenience of having
to bring a PC, I had arranged to use one of my company's laptops.
Unfortunately, the Windows password had been changed, I had not
been given the new one, and my division's IT rep was on vacation.
Wes Phillips offered his iBook for Arny to use, but we did not have
a VGA adaptor for that computer's video output. I had the appropriate
DVI-VGA adaptor for my PowerBook, but I was already using that
computer to record the debate.

Care to upload the PowerPoint, Arny?