Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Arny Krueger

Default Feeder cables to the snake

"coreybenson" wrote in message
oups.com
If you can't tell the approximate lenght of a cable by
just looking at it all coiled up... ;-)

Sure, I can tell the difference between my six-footers
and my twenty-footers, it's the twenties and twenty-fives
I sometimes don't guess right the first time. :-)

My solution to that problem is to never buy 25' cables and cut all the 25
footers on hand down to 20'. ;-)

I've used many systems in the past, from different
colored electrical tape to colored heat shrink. These
days I've just been labeling them with a sharpie! lol

I have a set of 8 ables, identical lengths, and foamies
to match. They are hooked to faders that are marked with
a strip of appropriately colored tape. Makes it pretty
easy to keep track of the vocalists when they start
wandering around the platform.

Good system, that. Easy system to use when you don't
know/can't remember the names of the singers. This works
great for festivals and such, I bet.

I imagine. In my case its working out well for "The Praise Team Of The
Week".