sabouze

Hi,

I have the avic n2 as well and you do not need to reprogram it or touch
anything with solder.

All i did was unplugg the antenna, the reverse gear signal wire and the
vss from the brain and the bypass the parking brake and then video
works no matter how fast you are going.

gps stops working and shows your car in the last location before you
disconnected the cable.

all that someone needs to do now is just to make a switch that will
automatically cut these cables and there you go.

I have been driving for the last two weeks and video has been great.

ps. gps' compass still works but it doesnt realize that you are moving.

and as soon as you connect that stuff back in it recalibrates and puts
you in the right spot in the map.

-sa

--
sabouze