Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default Quadraphonic vs Surrond Sound

On Friday, May 1, 2015 at 10:05:59 AM UTC-4, John Williamson wrote:
On 01/05/2015 14:56, JackA wrote:
On Friday, May 1, 2015 at 9:39:21 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Recent e-mail: "I especially like the extended "Rose Garden"".
Court adorned! :-)

Jack

now there's a Freudian typo

Mark

Your honor, I blame that error on Mr. Williamson.

Maybe one day he'll bring his sound quality extravaganza to the table so we can judge it.

I rest my case.

He has, but if you can't be bothered to look through the group's posts
for the link given to my work, that's your problem.

I notice a sour tone in your vocals. Maybe you need to be remixed!!

Lighten up, John!!

Jack

--
Tciao for Now!