Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default Quadraphonic vs Surrond Sound

On Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 5:58:08 PM UTC-4, hank alrich wrote:
John Williamson wrote:

The
fact that you get very few comments on your posts is not endorsement f
your efforts, but an indication of the effectiveness of many people's

Wouldn't take much to complete that process...

And remember when Hank was pounding his chest like Godzilla, yelling, "Mike, Scott and I" were the first ones here!!!". Like, that means something. Probably why it grows quiet, no one learns anything, no interesting Subjects. This group or more like a gossip chat room. At least I cautioned about soft soldering that Sennheiser plastic switch, while Scott probably would have set it on fire from soldering. *smile* :-)

Jack

--
don't feed the troll * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com