Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Can you ID these headphones?

On 12/21/2019 8:37 AM, Dieter Michel wrote:
So maybe the phones are used here just because the
talent likes the sound or for some reason needs the
extra sound cancelling an active-noise-cancelling headphone
would provide?

Or maybe they're just a prop for the photo. It could be the lighting,
but the microphone looks a bit prop-like, too. Most studio quality mics
aren't that shiny.

I've never heard of Dana Loesch either, but I'm not a follower of social
media politics. I'm curious as to why you're (muzician21) you're curious
about the headphones? You think you'd like what she likes? Or you just
don't recognize them and figure that a somewhat-celebrity would use some
really great headphones?