Posted to rec.audio.pro
Roy W. Rising Roy W. Rising is offline

Default The truth about cables !

On Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 2:30:26 PM UTC-7, geoff wrote:
On 9/10/2020 5:14 am, Roy W. Rising wrote:

"Did you like the tempos?" "Oh, I liked all the tempos, especially yours."

Their 1959 "See You in September" gives me warm memories.

~ Roy "If you notice the *sound*, it's wrong."

Never heard (or of) it. Now just had to look it up.

First impression is that the male-voice chorus is out in a different
part of the building ;- )

geoff !

It's a male group. The four voices are on-mic throughout. The lead vocal 'steps in' a little during the solos. I really can't understand your impression.

~ Roy "If you notice the *sound*, it's wrong."