Posted to rec.audio.pro
saxxml saxxml is offline

Default New Member TEAC 3340 Reel to Reel

On Friday, September 11, 2020 at 4:21:52 PM UTC-7, saxxml wrote:
Hello

I'm considering having the TEAC 3340 reel to reel deck I've

owned
since new repaired. Does anyone know if an oscillator board is
available. I'm located 15 miles outside Philadelphia but haven't

found
any techs near me. Thanks in advance.

Micket

wrote:

Hi ~ I have a low-hours 3340S that fell over and sustained damage

to the head stack/switch assembly. The rest of the machine is fine.
I'm ready to put it out with the trash! Anyone who wants it for the
price of shipping from Los Angeles is welcome to it. Local pickup
would do me a great favor! ~ Roy

Roy,

Having a donor deck would be great but I can't image shipping it
across the country. It might bring you some cash to advertise it
locally on Craigslist. Thanks for responding and good luck.

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.p...3579#567203579