Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Big Bad Bob Big Bad Bob is offline

Default uTracer - tube curve tracer [kit]

On 09/07/16 06:20, Peter Wieck so wittily quipped:
now I just need to get $ to fund it... [am I begging too hard?]

I do suggest you go to any of several Crowdfund sites and see what you might be able to arrange. You would have to have a plan, a budget and a schedule, but I expect that if this happens, it would happen there.

the biggest problems with crowdfunding sites is that if you don't have a
marketing plan in place for the crowdfund itself, you end up not getting
anywhere. I don't do "face-bitch", I don't to "****ter", and don't have
money to spend advertising [or have a venue for it]. But yeah, it's not
a bad idea, because I've looked into it for OTHER projects as well.