Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Default Andrew Jute KISS 194

On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 8:39:34 AM UTC-4, Peter Wieck wrote:
On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 5:44:23 PM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at 12:40:50 AM UTC+1, wrote:
I'm interested in this speaker. Anyone has built one and has the plan to share with me.

http://www.audio-talk.co.uk/fiultra/...20T91HWAF3.jpg

Many thanks!

Plans are available from Lowther. Ask for the Fidelio Bicor plans. You need to be an expert woodworker to cut your own wood. Check the many angles.. Your best bet is to buy the wood pre-sawn. I got mine from Audio Technik in Germany. There is more about the development of this loudspeaker at
http://www.audio-talk.co.uk/fiultra/...dre%20Jute.htm

You can ignore the resident "instant experts". They can't even recognize a basic Lowther Fidelio design intended for Lowther PM6A drivers, but they know what it will sound like! Such ignorant arrogance casts doubt on everything else they say.

It's a grand speaker with a grand sound when matched to a suitable amplifier.

Andre Jute
There are those who do, and those who pose on the net

Show us some performance curves.

Thought not.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA