Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Big Bad Bob Big Bad Bob is offline

Default Tube Tester Calibration Needed

On 09/15/15 05:54, Peter Wieck so wittily quipped:
On Monday, September 14, 2015 at 8:07:04 PM UTC-4, Big Bad Bob wrote:

you've given me an interesting idea...

Much snippage.

There are several digital tube testers out there, and even a few that connect to a PC or laptop.

None of them cheap. If you could come up with a practical DIY
solid-state tube tester with the ability to show performance curves
and at a reasonable cost, likely you will do quite well.

so not entirely NEW idea, but I like making things *cheap* and
*available* for experimenters, so yeah.

thanks, I'll consider this more seriously then!