Posted to rec.audio.pro
None None is offline

Default My CDs are Less Dynamic Than My MP3 Downloads

Li'l Krissie Theckmah wrote in message
What is going on here?

Remember all those times when you've boasted that you can't understand
numbers, and you can't even add 1 + 1? You've hammered away at that point
for years. You hate numbers, and you have no understanding what they mean.
You have no idea what the DR value means; you dont know how it's
calculated, and you dont know how to interpret it. In your desperate and
pathetic attempt to evaluate music by staring at your computer screen,
you've failed yet again. The root cause is that you're a retarded dumb ****.
Stay away from numbers, l'il buddy. The aren't telling you anything about
the music. They're just confusing and upsetting you, and we all know that
you can't handle much more confusion without reaching a breaking point.

KFSKJ? FCKWAFD! AADFR,OC!