msparti

Default Help me price my work?

"Jim Gilliland" wrote in message
t...
Would you guys be willing to help me price my work?

I've been asked to record a festival again this year, and I'm trying to
figure out what the job is really worth. In the past I've done this job
for pretty close to free, and I expect to do the same again this year,
but I'm also hoping to work with the festival to find some real funding
for me for next year. So while I don't expect to charge them a lot this
year, I want to give them a realistic idea of what my work is worth so
they can find a donor who will support it properly in the future.

Along with some help you get from experienced folks here in this group,
(which would be much better to answer your main question than I), also
consider the "possibility" of the festival hiring someone else for the job
"next" year. But sounds like a fun gig either way.

80 hours total? Do it for 8001500+ beer and food. [:-o] sorry if I'm way
off base here but, it is a "hobby" correct?.....it's most likely alot more
than that but I guess it all depends on the folks having the festival and
how much they have to offer you.
Mike