Posted to rec.audio.tubes
GerryE123 GerryE123 is offline

Default The Triode Connected 46!

"Raymond Koonce" wrote: in Gerry,

Thanks for the information. I'll bet I have some dead 4-pin tubes and a
couple of 5-pin sockets lying around. Some epoxy to hold things together
and it should work nicely. I'll give it a try and report back.

Hi Raymond:

If you like the 46, you may have to build a dedicated Time Bandit 46 amp!
Good luck and please do report back. Keep in mind that, at least according
to my listening, not all 46s sound the same.

I'm looking for some more GLOBE 46s. Especially a RCA Radiotron and
Arcturus BLUE to pair up with singles that I have. If anyone has any they
want to sell or trade (I have tons of good tubes to trade), please send me
an e-mail. Thanks!

Gerry