sancho

thanks for the input, the reason why I asked is because we(me and other
musician) are not happy with the sound..
I'm not a person who know all the terms about speakers, drives, horns, etc,
so I only use my ears to define if the sound is good or not.
I noticed last friday about this new speaker that we are using for the last
few month, are JBL 2 ways and I just got the idea to ask in this forum
because I beleive will make a difference if we use 2 ways or 3 ways
speakers, but I would like to know the reason why is going to be better with
3 ways instead 2 ways, I'm learning already with the few answers that I got
in my post, thank you very much.
The Power Mixer is this one:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/...ail/base_pid/6
30923/

One guy in my band invest some money in this new system, and I use my sound
system in my home studio only.
My old home stereo speaker are in storage because we busted the subwoofer
and I will build other set when I get new subwoofers.
Now I have 2 set(4 speakers) in my basement studio and are 130W each for my
basement is plenty. they are Pioneer home stereo speakers, my mixer is a
Mackie 1402-VLZ-Pro with 6 XLR, I love it.
thanks again.

It isn't about 2-way or 3-way. Try different speakers by all means.
But judge with your ears, not your eyes.

If the home stereo speakers sounded great, why did you change them?