Scott Dorsey

In article , sancho wrote:
In my band we have 2 ways speakers, we play andean music, panflutes, classic
guitar, drum, just accoustic sound.

So, what kind of speakers are they?

I wonder if we buy 3 ways speaker is going to make any difference.
The way that I understand is the we are not getting the mid freq it all, the
speakers we use has the horn and the huge speaker about 18" diameter.

Your problem may be that your speakers are not very good, or they are
designed for a different job than the one you are using. Or maybe they
are broken.

Don't worry about whether they are 2-way or 3-way, worry about whether
they do the job. You can get good speakers in a whole bunch of different
configurations that will all do the job for you.

Few years ago we used to perform with my 15" home stereo speaker(ja ja) but
the sound was great, we don't play very loud, we play in private parties and
festivals. The speaker that we use now(2 ways) are JBL, I know that are very
good speakers but maybe with should get other speakers.

What model JBL are they?

Do you need to have any low end in the mains? Bass, guitarron? Or do
you just have pipes, guitar, and vocals in the PA?