Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Ground Busses

"Iain Churches" wrote in message
i.fi

You could also ask AMS Neve about their built-in disk
recorder. But make sure you are sitting down, the the
brakes firmly applied on your hand-cart before you ask
about prices:-))

Iain, as usual you're out of date.

Looking at the music consoles on the AMS/Neve web site:

http://www.ams-neve.com

I notice that their latest-greatest SOTA Genesys, and 88D consoles *do not*
have a built-in disk recorder for recording music.

Like the 02R96, both consoles offer remote controls for DAW software such as
Pro Tools, running on a PC. Unlike the 02R96, I see no mention of Nuendo
support, but perhaps it is there.

Consoles with built in hard drive recorders are so 1990s, Iain.

Welcome to the new millenium! ;-)