Eric Toline

Wireless from mixer to Camcorder??

Group: rec.audio.pro Date: Sun, Jun 26, 2005, 7:20am (EDT-3) From:
(Echols)
I am doing some free video work. Recording musicians in clubs and other
venues for a local Wayne's World type tv show. I would like to plug into
the sound system/mixer and send it wirelessly to a Canon zr25 minidv
camcorder. I am getting too much crowd noise using the built in mic. I
will probably have to buy this with my own money, so ...... thanks for
the help.
Steve

The mixer will most likely have line level outputs that will not match
the mic level input on the transmitter. Find a local pro audio rental
shop and ask them for help.

Eric