Posted to rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Stereo receievers: THD of .04 vs. .08

"Mr.T" wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote

No need to take a manufacturers word for it, sound cards with 0.001%
THD & IMD are readily available for you to do your own FFT testing.

Right, so you're actually MAKING UP what you say.

Only a moron like you could draw that conclusion from what I wrote.

Does having an IQ of 155 make me a MORON ?

I'm fed up with your pathetic drivelling nonsense. There are way too many
complete bloody IDIOTS like you infesting the technical groups giving truly bad
advice.

I actually design pro-audio products that you can buy today.

What are YOUR credentials ?

Graham