Paul Vina

Default what sub should I use?

I guess. Some people just can't take a joke. Sheesh.

Paul Vina

"n8 skow" wrote in message
Some people just aren't worth the 'send' button Paul...

=)
n8

How inthe world do you think you're going to get a sub under the seat?
There just isn't that much space. The best option is to mount a

downfire
box behind the back seat bolted down from the inside.

Paul Vina

wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
Thanks guys, I'll try the Pyramids. Can I put them under my seat?
What kind of amp do they require? Will I need two? (It's a TJ)

Paul Vina, eat a dick.
Nate, eat two.

"Scott Johnson" wrote in

message

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
No way. Pyramid Super Pros. They hella slam!!!

Paul Vina

I agree!!! Super Pro 15's all the way ! !!