Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Watt? Me worry? Watt? Me worry? is offline

Default Utralinear SE amps with EL34/6CA7.

Hi RATs!

Yes, the origin was Oz. That much I remember. But the emailer was not
Grim at all.

I do not think polarity matters, in this case, because it works in the
Southern hemisphere and the Northern hemisphere.

I have no serious problems. Well, mortality, but that is looking more
and more attractive

Here in Texas the duly elected State Board of Edumucation demands
American History textbooks for public high schools do not mention
Thomas Jefferson (guy wrote the Dec of Ind) but require equal billing
for Abe Lincoln and Jefferson Davies, the only president of the
Confederacy. The wind and sand and heat in West Texas are hard on the
eyes and such.

Like humans everywhere, they think where they live makes them special.
But, like too many, they think they are the only special people.

Anyway, I enjoy playing with circuits and listening to Music.

Test tones were fun for a bit, but, I gave them up after a few
years

Traded my A440 box for some opt iron 8*D

Gave the Distortion Analyzer away.

It is possible to have fun without having accurate numbers to back up
my BS

Happy April Fool's Day.

Al